Thursday, December 2, 2010

Progress

For anyone who's heart has been to turned to their fathers, this is the coolest website EVER: http://www.footnote.com/. Today I found a scanned in civil war document online of my 2nd great grandfather. VERY COOL. And his was just the first name I ran a search on. In the meantime, I've had success in the tree lights department. Thank you Lowes for carrying ceramic bulb lights. I'm back in business: Now if I could just get around to putting on the ornaments. MK is so busy with school and basketball I miss having her home to help! But I did get one of the tables set for the RS dinner that's going to be here next week. The chandelier is looking pretty rad too: My homage to red: My mom gave me the cute little candle choir kids. We had a set when I was little so it's fun to have these little replicas. I also love to hang up my Christmas quilt every year:

1 comment:

  1. I think I had some of those same little candles when I was a kiddo, too...Talk about nostalgia!!

    ReplyDelete