Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Love Summer

I tell ya, it's great alright. Not only is it heaven not to have to get up for seminary and sleep in, but my kids are happy and oh, so busy. MK loved EFY, girls' camp and now she is having an absolute ball at basketball camp. Mike did great on his high adventure trip up to Pennsylvania where he biked 200 miles with his buds. Laura has been a blast to have at home. The kids she nannies are sweeties and are over here lots. We sure will miss her when she leaves in August. Here are some of the sweaters I've been cranking out this summer: I'm also working on a couple of awesome quilts--no pictures yet as it is a work in progress ;) But these are the fabrics:

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your handiwork! It's funny that summers for you are when you can get a lot of things done. I'm personally looking forward to when the kids are all in school (Gavin starts KG in the fall!) to finally tackle all those projects that have been building up for the last 12 or so years. I guess I need to get them all done before Avery's in high school (and seminary), huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to what Alex said. Your work is amazing! Laura's job sounds pretty sweet too!

    ReplyDelete