Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Dog Days of Summer (already)

What the heck? It's only July 7th and the temperature on our deck for the past 3 days in a row has hit 106 degrees. I really shouldn't complain after last winter: 6 months later:MK's cilantro:And basil:We had such a nice Fourth! With Bruce and Mikey gone to scout camp it was just Laura, MK and me. We went to the Copan's for a fun cookout and then to our amazing hometown's fireworks. I love Vienna:)
Today I went here:
It was awesome as always:)

2 comments:

  1. Mary Kate will have to give me some advice on growing cilantro. Mine all went to seed and was useless just as soon as there was enough to start using it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lara, Corrine Bowen is the one to talk to. She told me she had more than she knew what to do with last summer:)

    ReplyDelete