Saturday, July 17, 2010

Those lazy hazy crazy days of summer

It's way too hot to do anything outside so we went and saw Inception this morning on the humongous I-Max screen at Tysons. It was crazy/insane and thought provoking to say the least. After the movie Laura and I ran over to the church to pick up MK from her 5 days at girls' camp. She LOVED it. She sat on the couch and told us about it for about an hour and then was out like a light for 5. She was WIPED. I have been amusing myself lately by constructing a faboo new quilt, knitting boo coo baby sweaters for babies in the ward, and working on indexing the 1905 Manhattan, New York census. It's fascinating and really fun. In an unrelated story--we had an earthquake here yesterday. How whack is that?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again for bringing Cami home. She crashed for a few hours too!

    By the way, I hope you post some pictures of your "faboo" new quilt. Quilting is an artistry I've always admired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great summer so far! Jeff was actually awake during the earthquake and didn't notice anything. Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete