Thursday, August 12, 2010

Da Latest

This past week was Madison High School's field hockey tryouts for MK. It was pushing 100 degrees the first 2 days, but thanks to copious amounts of rain, it cooled down enough to make the last 2 days fun. She was all smiles when I picked her up this morning. She made the JV team:) Let the games begin!

Laura doesn't leave to go back to BYU for 10 days but has seriously already packed. We hauled a humongous box off to the PO this AM. After the box she mailed from London sadly never got here (that was four months ago!) we decided we had better play it safe and get this one insured. The girl has been itching to be out of here for so long. She's barely dated in the past 8 months and for Laura, that's saying something.

With summer winding down we are looking forward to another quick trip to the beach and football, football and more football:) Goooooo JMHS Warhawks/BYU Cougars:) Notice I didn't include the Redskins--I am a lifelong Washingtonian and guess what? I am so disgusted with DC sports teams in general that I will now be rooting for.... The Cowboys. Yep. My husband FINALLY converted me.

2 comments:

  1. Having been born and raised in Dallas and having spent many a Sunday watching the Cowboys with my dad, all I can say is . . . I just don't get the fixation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and congrats to Mary Kate! And good luck (not that she needs it) to Laura!

    ReplyDelete