Thursday, May 5, 2011

Spring Purging

While Dad has been working crazy insane hours the past two weeks I've gone on a cleaning/organizing rampage. Many thanks to my muscle, AKA Mikey, for hauling around tons of heavy stuff for me. The library is being taken over by donations for Gifts of the Heart -- Why, oh why, is it in May this year when it's always been in April?
Goodbye ratty old ping pong table. I will miss laying quilts out on you, but that's about it. Hello to more exercise space --and to my refurbished sewing table --
Goodbye useless computer and cabinets with circa 2006 pictures plastered on them and
hello to better seating --Goodbye over flowing shelves full of games --And hello to proper storage in the guest room --
Now on to better things--like Laura coming home next weekend for her shower! I can't wait:)

1 comment:

  1. Looks great, Mom! I am sorta sad that you tossed the ping pong table, but since I only played it once every 30 months or so I guess I can't complain.

    ReplyDelete