Friday, April 29, 2011

The 1950s knew what was up when it came to fashion. Today Kate Middleton's wedding gown pretty much stole the show. The talking heads are calling it Grace Kelly inspired. I for one am happy to see retro patterns showing up at the fabric store. Although I have to say that even in the 50s nobody had waists that tiny.And check out my mom. She had it down 2 years before Grace's nuptials. Our little princess is getting married in 8 weeks. Her dress is under wraps so you'll just have to stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. I love your post. The photos are beautiful.
    Pure and simple elegrance!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate reading words that are not spelled correctly. Simple elegance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to go back and take a look at my momma's dress. I hope the royal wedding dress will start a new trend amongst today's brides -- a revival of lace and modesty.

    ReplyDelete