Saturday, January 15, 2011

Off to a Rip Roaring Start. Not.

Winter. Blech. At least the days are getting longer and it hasn't snowed much this year. And there is always this to get into: And thankfully there is basketball. Jimmer has been outstanding for BYU. The Celtics beat the Heat in Miami and then there's church basketball.... The YM all did crazy hair cuts for their first game this year. Mikey rocking his hawk: It was sweet finally beating Oakton today. Our YM have struggled in the past, but this looks like it could be our year to run the table. MK has been playing well for her HS and YW's teams and it's been heaven watching her hard work pay off.
She often has to dress up for school on game days:And speaking of dressing up, here they are ready for the new year's dance:
It's already been 15 days into the new year and I haven't made a single resolution. But now I'm thinking it would probably be a good idea to set some goals. Since there may be a wedding or two on the horizon (a mom can dream can't she?) I guess it's time to stop letting this:
and this stand between me and my desire to stop looking like: Thankfully I've had a life long love of exercise and since I've lost the same 15 pounds about 10 times now I know I can do it. It's just keeping it off that would be nice.

1 comment: