Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gearing up for the Holidays:)

It's been so gorgeous this week that I knew I had better get out for a walk through the neighborhood before the weather takes a turn for the worse. It really is the perfect fall day. Mid 50s, not a cloud in the sky and the fall foliage is gorgeous! Nothing like Vienna VA in November! Our town pig is right down the street from us and we love to see his outfits change with the seasons. Saturday is our annual "practice" Thanksgiving with our dinner group buds at the Copan's house. This year I'm taking one of the pies MK had to sell for a chorus fundraiser. They were something like $30 each and are they ever good. We can't wait! It kind of stinks having everyone too far away to be home for Thanksgiving. I really miss my western kids! But it's all good. Just as long as everyone takes pictures and writes in their blogs!!!! Madison High's basketball tryouts start tomorrow. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for MK!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pig! YOU GO MK! and I will write more in my blog, PROMISE!

    ReplyDelete