Thursday, July 12, 2012

Fun Day

Yesterday Leslie was able to spend some time with us while she is in the area for an accounting seminar.  I took some pics on my phone: 
 The first thing we did was go to Georgetown for some window shopping.  
 Mugging at Anthro.
 And getting some cupcakes:)
After Georgetown we took the LONG way (being in the wrong lane at the wrong time in DC will do that) to visit Grandma and Grandpa D.  I think they like her.  According to Grandma, "Tom hit the bull's eye".  
 Even though Leslie just visited Greece, MK, Mikey and I went ahead and took her (and a few assorted Bournes) to Plaka Grill.  Sooooo good.   
Did I mention how thrilled we are that Tom found such a wonderful girl?  Here is a sneak peek of a couple of engagements photos.  Justin did a great job on them!
  He cleans up nice, huh?  (She always looks nice.)

1 comment: