Saturday, December 19, 2009

Favorite Christmas Music

While the blizzard of 2009 is raging, the fireplace is on, candles are lit, fudge is being made and the house is decked out in all it's Christmas splendor. Dad and Mike are making their first pass with the snow shovels on the driveway, MK is playing in the cul-de-sac in absolute heaven and Jessica is sitting at the foot of the Christmas tree wrapping her Christmas gifts. And of course we are cranking out the yuletide tunes.
Here are my favorite CDs in no particular order because I always have them on shuffle:) :
Vince Gill "Let There be Peace on Earth"
Martina McBride "White Christmas"
Harry Connick Jr. "When My Heart Finds Christmas"
Mannheim Steamroller "A Fresh Aire Christmas"
David Archuletta's Christmas CD is really quite good:) Transiberian Orchestra has some good ones and I also love Eartha Kitt's "Santa Baby" and Ella Fitzgerald and Satchmo singing "Baby It's Cold Outside".
Let me know what I'm missing by telling me your favorites!

2 comments: