Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Even though I'm missing my married sons and their wives this Christmas, we (especially Mary Kate) LOVE having Tom and Laura home from BYU. We also had the pleasure of getting to know Laura's friend, Jordan, who visited us for a few days. Tom brings nothing but happiness to our family. I am one lucky mom;) For example, while I was out today Mikey, Mary Kate and Tom cleaned the kitchen, washed the dishes, vacuumed the family room and washed the kitchen floor. My Christmas is complete! Now if my fudge would just turned out. Tried to make the old time fudge from Hershey's cocoa and the first two batches turned out like syrup and the last one turned out like concrete. Oh well. I guess it's back to the marshmallow fluff. Highlights of the past few days include watching MK play in two basketball games:
Watching her sing in her winter chorus concert (no picture in her long black dress). And seeing wacky Christmas lights:Since these houses are in Alexandria we also hit up Krispy Kreme for hot glazed donuts and some hot cocoa. We are eating too much and having too much fun, but it will be back to the grind before we know it, so it's all good.

1 comment:

  1. Christmas time fun comes in many ways, shapes and forms. Live life large, Linda. It'll be back to reality in a snap. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete